Warranty (UK Mainland)
· Covers hardware failure but excludes accidental damage or user error.
· Free lifetime telephone and email technical support.
· All standard product ranges come with a 1 year warranty starting from date of invoice. This excludes Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) products which come with a 2 year warranty. This also excludes all bespoke hardware which is manufactured under OEM. All bespoke products come with a strict 1 year warranty, unless extended at point of order.
· Any warranty extension needs to be completed at point of order and should be clearly noted on the sales invoice.
· Any suspected hardware failure should be reported to LONGFIELD MEDIA first. Longfield Media will then provide telephone and/or email technical support to determine hardware failure; hardware failure must be confirmed by Longfield Media.
· All screen sizes up to and including 55”, as well as media players, are covered by a swap-out warranty. There may be some situations (such as not having a particular model in stock) where an advanced replacement product cannot be supplied, in these cases a collection, repair and return service will be implemented. Screens larger than 55” and freestanding models (“L” and “OT” ranges only, excluding “LUHB”, “LHDS”, “TAO”, “AB” and “OAB” ranges) are covered by an on-site service.
· Once hardware failure has been determined by LONGFIELD MEDIA over the phone or on email the screen should be repackaged using the original packaging material and method (including bespoke pallet where necessary). At this point LONGFIELD MEDIA, at their discretion, will take one of the following actions:
- An advanced replacement product will be sent out by courier service. The product should be swapped-out by the customer and the faulty unit repackaged using the packaging from the replacement unit. Once confirmation has been received from the customer courier collection will be arranged by LONGFIELD MEDIA, or
- The faulty screen should be repackaged using the original packaging. LONGFIELD MEDIA will then arrange for collection of the faulty product by a courier service. Once the product is back with LONGFIELD MEDIA AND/OR THEIR MANUFACTURER it will either be repaired or replaced with a comparable unit and sent back to the customer by courier.
· All deliveries and collections will be at the cost of LONGFIELD MEDIA.
· If the product is not packaged correctly no liability will be taken by LONGFIELD MEDIA if the product is damaged during transit.
· If the product is returned in full working order no liability will be taken by LONGFIELD MEDIA and any costs incurred will be passed on to the customer.
· For on-site service the product must be in a location accessible to our technician(s) and in no circumstances would LONGFIELD MEDIA staff be expected to remove screens or disassemble non-standard installations or constructions or be expected to work above ground level.
· Where no genuine hardware failure has occurred a call out charge of at least £150 (+VAT) is payable for each visit.
· For customised, bespoke or out of stock items the turnaround period is dependent upon factors such as, but not limited to, availability, production and shipping.
· If a CMS licence is purchased with a product this is not transferable to any other products. If a product with a valid CMS licence suffers a hardware failure during its warranty period and a replacement product is required then LONGFIELD MEDIA will transfer the CMS licence in this case.
· Any displays that are suitable for installing in a window should be mounted with the panel surface a minimum of 100mm from the inside of the window, however LONGFIELD MEDIA recommend a distance of 200mm to ensure sufficient air circulation between the display and the window. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in failure that will be considered user damage.
This warranty covers hardware failure and shall not apply to the following, including, but not limited to: damage which occurs in shipment; delivery or installation; integration into an enclosure or kiosk with insufficient air flow or ventilation; applications and uses for which this product was not intended; altered product or serial numbers; cosmetic damage or exterior finish; accidents, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other aspects of nature; use of products, equipment, systems, utilities, services, parts, supplies, accessories, applications, installations, repairs, external wiring or connectors not supplied or authorised by LONGFIELD MEDIA or which damage this product or result in service problems; incorrect electrical voltage, fluctuations and surges; customer adjustments and failure to follow operating instructions, cleaning, maintenance and environmental instructions; product removal or reinstallation; reception or display problems and distortion related to noise, echo, interference or other signal transmission and delivery problems; reduced screen brightness related to normal aging, burned-in images, mura (including backlight bleed), blackening and defective pixels within the panel manufacturers accepted tolerance.
LONGFIELD MEDIA uses third party couriers to arrange and carry out deliveries and collections. LONGFIELD MEDIA does not accept the responsibility, and will not offer any compensation, for any loss of profits caused due to the late delivery of any items by the courier. This is includes, but is not exclusive of, a project being delayed, missed organised installation time or date or any other inconvenience caused to the customer. LONGFIELD MEDIA will share any relevant contact information including, but not limited to, name, phone number, email address, geographical address and facsimile number with the third party courier we use for delivery of goods.
Upon delivery of any items the products must be fully checked and tested before being signed for. In cases where this is not possible the customer must sign for as “unchecked”. If there is any damage to the packaging the customer must sign for as “damaged”. All goods must be checked and tested to ensure they are in full working condition within 24 hours of receiving the goods with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to LONGFIELD MEDIA within 24 hours of receiving the goods. If this procedure is not followed LONGFIELD MEDIA are unable to claim compensation from the courier and will therefore not pay out on, or replace, damaged goods. It is the responsibility of LONGFIELD MEDIA customers to pass this information on to their end users should the goods be shipped directly to them.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
· excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
· excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
· If you are returning your purchase the product must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it. If you follow the above, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of the product.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website and resources such as specification sheets, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website and associated resources. If specific information is particularly important it should be confirmed by Allsee directly, If in doubt, please contact us before ordering. Errors & omissions excepted, all specifications are subject to change without notice. LONGFIELD MEDIA reserves the right to change the specifications to design and manufacture without notification.
Cash, Cheque or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms for
· Special, approved or customised order: 50% deposit to be paid when order placed and full payment upon delivery.
· An optional leasing agreement may be available depending upon the quantity and value of the order. We will not provide the leasing facilities in-house but will contact a leasing company if this is necessary.
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. Monies that remains outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. Where stock is returned, for any reason, LONGFIELD MEDIA reserve the right to charge a restocking fee. There is a return policy on standard products with full refund excluding delivery charges (UK only). Customised, special or approved orders are not covered by the return policy and only monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Specific points are outlined below:
(a) Damage, shortages and discrepancies: The Buyer shall be responsible for inspecting the Goods on delivery to check the Goods for damages, shortages and discrepancies. If there is any damage, shortage or discrepancy with respect of the Goods, the Buyer shall notify LONGFIELD MEDIA in writing within 3 Working Days of delivery. If the Buyer fails to do so then LONGFIELD MEDIA shall not be liable for the damage, shortage or discrepancy. A “delivery” or “arrivals” note signed by the Buyer or its agent indicating that the Goods are in good order on arrival shall be conclusive proof of the same and bind the Buyer.
(b) Goods that fail on installation: LONGFIELD MEDIA operates a returns procedure for Goods that fail on installation. The Buyer must comply with all instructions given to it by LONGFIELD MEDIA in relation to the applicable Goods that fail on installation returns procedure. The Buyer shall notify LONGFIELD MEDIA in writing, within 24 hours, if any Goods appear to have failed. The Buyer must notify LONGFIELD MEDIA of any apparent Goods that fail on installation within 5 Working Days of delivery.
(c) Goods that fail after installation: Faulty Goods must not be returned to LONGFIELD MEDIA without notice. The Buyer must notify LONGFIELD MEDIA within 3 Working Days of the fault becoming apparent and follow the instructions notified to it by LONGFIELD MEDIA relation to the fault.
(d) General provisions relating to Goods that fail on installation and Faulty Goods: (1) Should the Buyer return the Goods otherwise than as set out in these Terms and Conditions then the Buyer shall pay all LONGFIELD MEDIA costs and expenses in liasing with the manufacturer concerning the return. (2) The Buyer shall pay all LONGFIELD MEDIA costs and expenses if the Goods suspected to be Goods that fail on installation or Faulty Goods prove not to be Goods that fail on installation or Faulty Goods. (3) The Buyer shall be responsible for all transportation and insurance costs relating to returned Goods. (4) LONGFIELD MEDIA shall not be responsible for installation of returned Goods after repair or exchange. (5) Any labour costs and expenses incurred in extracting defective parts and/or components shall be borne by the Buyer and if incurred by LONGFIELD MEDIA shall be paid for by the Buyer at LONGFIELD MEDIA then standard applicable rate. (6) The Buyer shall also be responsible for all LONGFIELD MEDIA costs if LONGFIELD MEDIA agrees to collect the Goods for return and such Goods are not ready for collection at the agreed time.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers. By accessing this website, or communicating with us by email or telephone, you are consenting to be contacted by LONGFIELD MEDIA At any time you have the right to request and/or rectify all of your information that we may have on record as well as request that it be deleted.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Cloud Based Network Service
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will not sell, rent or share any of your information that we may have. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. We use information held about you for the purpose of providing our services to you and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage to any information or data on your account; we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
We will not be liable or responsible for any inappropriate material that is uploaded to our server and subsequently uploaded to any displays.
If we provide you with a username and password, you must ensure that the username and password is kept confidential. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure by its nature.
We may disable your account in our sole discretion for non-payment of subscription fee without notice. In these cases a re-connection fee will also be charged. If an account is disabled all of the associated data and materials will also be removed from our server and cannot be recovered.
You may request us to provide you with any information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
If you have purchased a subscription to our service from one of our distributors you must remain with this service provider until your subscription comes to an end.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a purchase or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected